All Angel Jackson handbags have been meticulously handcrafted by one of our talented artisans from start to finish. Over time the leather and detailing will age beautifully to give a vintage feel.
We want you to be delighted with your Angel Jackson purchase.
To get the very best out of your product please follow these recommendations:
• Store your product in a dustbag and out of direct sunlight when not in use to prevent drying out from dust particles.
• Avoid contact with rough materials, oils, make-up and perfumes.
• To keep the leather soft treat your bag to a condition every 3 - 4 months. Use a specialist snakeskin cleaner such as Bick 4. Follow the pack instructions but be sure to wipe with a soft cloth in the direction of the scales.
• Avoid using your bag in damp weather conditions - rain, snow and humidity can cause moisture absorption and result in peeling scales.
• Soak up or pat dry spillages. Do NOT rub in. Pack loosely with paper and allow the bag to air dry naturally. Do not use heated appliances.
• If the leather starts to dull simply wipe over with a soft cloth and appropriate cleaner.
• Avoid rubbing against fragile fabrics or lightly coloured clothing.
• Due care must be taken when wearing items with beadwork and embellishments to avoid snagging of delicate fabrics.
• Feathers, beadwork and embellishments are delicate by nature; please treat your item with care and avoid contact with rough materials.
• Feathers can be steam cleaned easily over a boiling kettle.
Every item is individually handcrafted and variations in colour and irregularities on the skins should be considered natural and part of the item’s uniqueness.
Every care has been taken to ensure the highest standards of quality. Where an item does not match up we will do everything we can to put it right.
If a fault occurs with your item within 12 months of purchase please return it to the store where it was purchased and we will replace or repair it where possible.
If damage occurs outside of the year guarantee or is due to wear and tear or accidental damage please contact customer services who will be happy to provide a reasonable quote to for repair.